Hi there

• TomStevens
      TomStevens
      Bronze
      Hi!
      Past the quiz yesterday evening and i hope the bonus arrives fast:) All good luck with building a nice stack, and special thanks too the site mods! Playing poker for 4 years but learned some simple tricks in the articles! And obviously a great thanks for making this bonus available.

Greets from Holland!
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Tom,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PokerStrategy.

As you have already noticed PS offer more than just the initial starting capital as they have great articles, videos, public coachings and the forums where you can find even more great help.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • TomStevens
      TomStevens
      Bronze
      Hello,

When will the bonus be dopped? I'm waiting for 6 or 7 days and still don't got it ;-) Also i didnt get a reply on my ID mail, so that would probably not be the problem?

Tom
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Tom,

I would suggest checking to see if you have a ticket waiting for you from the support department (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/) and checking your spam older as well in case it found its way there.

Failing any of the above you can go to the same place you checked for any tickets and write a ticket to support with your enquiry and then will be able to assist you further as they have access to your account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi Tom,

Gratz on passing the test. And welcome to pokerstrategy! :)

D