Withdraw

• nutzynutz
      nutzynutz
      Bronze
      Hello,

I still havent started playing with $ yet but i was woundering when I do start playing and lets say I make some bucks.If I want to withdraw that money,is it possible?
      Are there any restrictions?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nutzynutz,

Depending on what poker room you have signed up to, there are certain requirements you need to make in order to keep the initial $50, usually its a certain amount of points. For example at PokerStars you need to clear the initial $50 by earning at least 500 VPPs in a certain amount of time.

You can find out more information with regards to your particular room here

If you earn some money over the $50 then certain sites imply restrictions that you have to meet before they will allow you to withdraw. For example at Mansion you have to earn at least 5000 MCPs before they will allow you to withdraw.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • nutzynutz
      nutzynutz
      Bronze
      Thank you,now its more clear.

Under this Post I am going to ask another question related:

I can not use my Israeli Visa in the Full Tilt Site.Is it possible to withdraw the money (after I have completed the requirments) with a program like webmoney?
      Does anyone know or must I contact Tilt for an answer.

Thanks again
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello nutzynutz,

If webmoney is an acceptable form of deposit/withdrawal with Full Tilt then you will usually need to make a deposit via that method first before you are allowed to withdraw with that method.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • nutzynutz
      nutzynutz
      Bronze
      So what you saying is,after i get my 50$,i should make an extra deposit using webmoney so that i can withdraw using it?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Exactly

Kind Regards,
      -Steve