Mansion steals money?

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Hello,

I have received and cleared 50$ + 10$ bonus. And once I played MTT tournament 1 + 0.1 $ buy-in (lost it). Elephant shows lifetime winnings 7.4$. So it should be 66.3 $ in my Mansion account. (I do not play on the other sites using elephant). But there is only 44.71 euros or 58.59 $. Maybe I am missing something :rolleyes:
  • 3 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      a lot of the time, the auto-update on elephant that happens when you start it doesnt import all hands.

if you manually add the table folder found in the mansion folder. it will take longer to update but it will add all the hands and give you the exact numbers.

A new version of elephant should fix this :)
    • Davinci5
      Davinci5
      Bronze
      One thing you can be sure of is that no poker room steals money, unless you call a rake of 10 percent stealing. It would be to obvious, as you say, you can see that sort of stuf from the bankroll sizes. They would go busto in no time.
      I think the difference in your sizes is because elephant is stil under development, and just isn't perfect. It doesn't import al the hands you play yet, giving wrong numbers for your lifetime winnings. Hence, the difference in your bankroll
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Originally posted by wowadvisor

if you manually add the table folder found in the mansion folder. it will take longer to update but it will add all the hands and give you the exact numbers.

Added and imported manually, but nothing changed.