This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Second starting capital?

• 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Ian,

As far as i am aware PokerStrategy occasionally pick members on a random basis to recieve a second starting capital, so i guess all you can do is keep everything crossed that you will be one of the lucky ones sometime :D .

There was also a second starting capital available at Mansion for players who had earned over 500 Lifetime SPs but that was only available during the month of February.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      There was also a second starting capital available at Mansion for players who had earned over 500 Lifetime SPs but that was only available during the month of February.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Was that advertised on the site at all? I worked some stupid hours over Feb, but i was still on here at least once a week and saw nothing of it....i would have been eligible and definately taken the opportounity to try a new site
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Ian,

Yeah it was definately mentioned on the home page, in the top news section.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      found it.....think it was there when i had an away trip for 5 days...bit dissapointing. I'll just have to hope i get randomly lucky then!