Second starting capital?

• 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Ian,

As far as i am aware PokerStrategy occasionally pick members on a random basis to recieve a second starting capital, so i guess all you can do is keep everything crossed that you will be one of the lucky ones sometime :D .

There was also a second starting capital available at Mansion for players who had earned over 500 Lifetime SPs but that was only available during the month of February.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      There was also a second starting capital available at Mansion for players who had earned over 500 Lifetime SPs but that was only available during the month of February.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
      Was that advertised on the site at all? I worked some stupid hours over Feb, but i was still on here at least once a week and saw nothing of it....i would have been eligible and definately taken the opportounity to try a new site
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Ian,

Yeah it was definately mentioned on the home page, in the top news section.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      found it.....think it was there when i had an away trip for 5 days...bit dissapointing. I'll just have to hope i get randomly lucky then!