SB:
      $33.15
      BB:
      $7.00
      MP2:
      $13.90

$0.1/$0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0.8, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.4, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.60.

Flop: ($5.00) J, 5, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, MP3 raises to $7.2, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.00.
  • 3 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      If you want to fold a tptk why 3betting then? Calling OOP is an option. As played I call and c/c down.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Alright! I just seem to have a bit of a hard time playing postflop after calling OOP with a hand like this which is why I like 3betting. Then again it seems I cant play it postflop when 3betting either :D

Say that I called and this flop hit. How would you play postflop (villain pretty much unknown but seems reasonable). Would you call down 3 barrels? Raise(/fold?) flop? Call flop raise turn? I just don't know what would be the standard line on such a flop.

Ty for answer :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      It sucks, because you're oop, I would likely just shove on the flop.
      Although call and then evaluating on the turn is also fine
      Some players would raise with bluff a lot of times with middle pp, some would do it with Jx and also call for shove, some with overpair QQ-AA and you sometimes see there trips.
      Because your hand, consider your 3-bet range is very strong on that board and players would like to make moves on paired boards, then shove is likely the best.