Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $23,10
      CO:
      $20,73

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , J:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,70, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2,20, CO calls $1,50.

Flop: ($4,50) 9:spade: , J:spade: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, CO raises to $18,53 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $26,03

Preflop: I have not the best, but I have good reads from him. In the moment I was playing the hand, I just saw the ORL higher than his PFR, and I thought he was stealing, althought now I see there's actually only 8% of difference beetween them, so I'm not sure.. what is the avg diff. to tell if villain is aware of position or not when open raising?

Flop: Hit TPTK, OOP, easy c/bet.. but then he shoves.. I'm not so sure in what range should I put him, since if it was AA, KK he'd probably shoved preflop (at least I would), but I still feel behind (I put him on pocket nines or sixes) so I folded.. was it ok?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Against that opponent I'd call.
      Players tend to shove rather with draws, than sets/two pairs, because they think shove is best and has high fold equity.
      Here you're ahead often enough, that you can make call profitable and sometimes you see people shoving there with Jx or other one pair hands that don't want to see turn cards.