Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $27,19
      Hero:
      $19,70

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:spade: , J:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,80, BU folds, SB calls $0,70, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,80) 6:heart: , J:spade: , 5:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $1,20, Hero calls $1,20.

Turn: ($4,20) 9:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $3,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7,20

Preflop: Easy open raise.

Flop: I'm not so happy with my play, I think re raising him could have been better?. There are not many reads, but his AF is very high and his WTS is not that high, so I think he is capable of folding here... anyway I just called.

Turn: The 9c doesn't change the board, so if I was ahead on the flop I'm still ahead, however I folded.. I think if I was going to fold I should have done it on the flop, right?.. And as played what was the best turn play?
  • 1 reply
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      The hand sample of him is too small to make complex postflop decisions.
      Since he might be donk/shoving some kind of draw, against such players i prefer to flat call, especially with the spades redraw.If you raise him you will have to go through with your read and call the shove,and its kinda overplaying against a basically unknown player.just folding is very weak, makes no sence to raise KJo in order to fold a TPGK.
      Once called, you cant just fold on such board. It completes 87, but other than that, nothing has changed.Call turn and reevaluate river.
      I think the new article is suitable for this case, be sure to read and understand it.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/no-limit/1459/

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]