Extra $200 bonus

• straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Over the last few days a few players here on the forum have gotten an extra $200 bonus added to there mansion account. From what I understand these bonuses were given because there original $50+$100 starting capital wasn't cleared and was given as an incentive to start playing there again.

I was not very happy about this when I heard about it. Players are getting more money who hardly play there. And someone like me who plays there everyday doesn't get anything.

So last night I sent mansion an email just saying how I didn't think this was right and politely asked if I could have the same bonus as well. Got a response this morning and this is what it said.

Hello xxxxxx

Thank you for contacting Mansionpoker.com.

We are pleased to confirm that our poker department have credited your Mansion account with a $200 bonus as a goodwill gesture.

We would like to apologise for any inconveniences this might have caused you and appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Should you have any further queries or require any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kindest regards,

Lenise

MANSION Member Services

http://www.mansion.com

"Where The World Plays"

Just logged into my mansion account and the bonus was added. Glad that this issue was resolved and am quite happy about it now. My $50+$100 starting capital has now turned into $350. Sweet. :D

For those players who didn't receive that extra $200 bonus send mansion an email and ask for it, nicely that is, they will probably give it to you as they ended up giving it to me.

Best regards,

Matt.
  • 49 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Nice of them. Guess they have to start splashing money around since the client is so awful :P
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Nice of them. Guess they have to start splashing money around since the client is so awful :P
      LOL. Just clearing the $150 is painfull enough!! :D
    • beggi234
      beggi234
      Bronze
      So if i cleared the 50+100 bonus on mansion,i can get extra 200usd?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Nice one! :D
      Sending mail right now :)
    • JTringer
      JTringer
      Bronze
      I had a chat with one of the cs reps(didnt know which email to send to), and basically he told me that it was in addition to a first deposit bonus. He said I would have to contact pokerstrategy about getting the bonus, but since that doesnt sound how you guys got it. No bonus for me:tongue: o well

Did any of you make a separate deposit??
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Hey Strad, what was your email to them like?
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by beggi234
      So if i cleared the 50+100 bonus on mansion,i can get extra 200usd?
      The $200 bonus was given to players who didn't clear the starting capital bonus who hardly played there as an incentive to come back and play. As far as I know the players who cleared or almost cleared the bonus didn't get this extra bonus. But if you ask mansion support nicely they may give it to you also.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by JTringer
      I had a chat with one of the cs reps(didnt know which email to send to), and basically he told me that it was in addition to a first deposit bonus. He said I would have to contact pokerstrategy about getting the bonus, but since that doesnt sound how you guys got it. No bonus for me:tongue: o well

Did any of you make a separate deposit??
      The email address I sent the mail to was memberservices@mansion.com. No didn't make a separate deposit.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by TheBrood
      Hey Strad, what was your email to them like?
      Basically told them I was from ps and wasn't happy that other players got extra bonuses who hardly play there. Made some points about how I play there everyday and mansion makes money off of me and that I didn't get anything for being loyal to the site. Stuff along that line. Also made some points about how offering another bonus to players isn't going to get them to come back and play on your site. Just wrote the letter giving points on why I should get the bonus as well and made a good case for myself. Worked out pretty good. Hopefully everyone else can get the bonus as well, we shall see.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I've got a reply that they do not know to what promotion I am referring too :)
      I guess only nice doesn't work.

I have to be a bit angry + a bit stupid + really nice.
      :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Are you referring to a $200 extra pending bonus - valid from 03-17 to 05-16?

Since Mansion issued the $100 extra bonus from the second starting capital (and from the original starting capital) with a 2 month expiry period instead of the longer period they originally advertised - they issued a new bonus that starts after the original too short bonus had expired - since they can't extend it (at least this is how I interpret it - since I also got a $200 bonus in my account - and I know the original bonus expired too quickly).

Hope this clears it up.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      sent the mail, hoping for the best :P .
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      I've got a reply that they do not know to what promotion I am referring too :)
      I guess only nice doesn't work.

I have to be a bit angry + a bit stupid + really nice.
      :D
      +1 :(
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      2nd mail didn't help either :P
      3rd mail sent... After that I'll just send hate mail and stop :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      if they won't give me the bonus they're getting a nice hate mail from me too :D .
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      3rd mail... Nothing :)
      But I won't send hate mail... Don't want them to hit doomswitch on me :)
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Nice email 1: They told me to talk to PS.com
      Nice email 2: pending answer...
    • VirtuaGod
      VirtuaGod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      But I won't send hate mail... Don't want them to hit doomswitch on me :)
      LOLOLOL :D :D :D :D :D
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Too late, I already lost 60BB...