[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH 55, set on the turn.

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $22,96
      BU:
      $39,00

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 5:heart: , 5:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,80, CO folds, BU calls $0,80, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,90) 8:club: , 6:heart: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,95, BU calls $0,95.

Turn: ($3,80) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, BU raises to $8,00, Hero calls $5,00.

River: ($19,80) K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $5,60, Hero calls $5,60.

Final Pot: $31,00

Preflop: Standard.

Flop: Definitely should have c/bet higher, probably pot size.. but anyway this was kinda a missclick because of multitabling :P

Turn: Actually a 7 would have been the best card for me, the 5 gives me the set but also completes a possible straight draw. And he could've called my PFR with pocket sevens obviously. So, how to interpret his reraise on the turn?, I called because anyway I had still 10 outs to improve, and I have implieds if he did hit the straight..

River: Didn't hit the full hose, so my plan was c/fold to a reasonable bet. His bet though was minimal, so I just called to see what he had..
  • 1 reply
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      Flop bet is indeed kinda small, good that you realised that.
      When raised on such turn, its the nuts like 80% of the time.You should proceed odds wise, knowing you have around 25% equity and considering the rest of his stack as implieds.Here, you can fold.
      River bet is indeed kinda small,and since you need to be right just once out of 5 times you can afford to call.Every now and then he'll show two pair or air, although most of the time you will see the straight.

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]