$10,00
      MP2:
      $18,56
      CO:
      $10,30
      BU:
      $7,52

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 9:spade: , 9:heart:
      MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,90, MP2 folds, CO calls $0,70, BU calls $0,70.

Flop: ($2,85) 6:club: , J:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $2,20, CO raises to $4,40, 2 folds.

How about cbet on that board? Lets say he calls, would you bet if the turn is not a heart or just c/f?
  • 1 reply
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Tjena ;)

I don't really like cbetting there, both these opponents look like atleast one of them will give you trouble by calling and then you don't know if they're calling down the FD or the J, and this costs you money. In general I don't often cbet against 2+ opponents.

If you get 1 caller here, you would have to bet a non- :heart: turn and c/c a reasonable bet on a non- :heart: river. I don't really like to do that with just 2nd pair in a multiway pot though which is why I give up right on the flop. Cbetting flop and c/fing turn is just a waste of money imo since it makes it sooo easy to float you, these guys won't often both fold to your cbet.

Hope it helped :)