Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      BB
      MP2
      CO
      BU

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,25, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, BU calls $0,25, Hero calls $0,15, BB checks.

Flop: ($1,25) A:club: , J:heart: , K:heart: (5 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP2 checks, CO bets $0,50, BU calls $0,50, Hero raises to $4,50 (All-In), 2 folds, CO calls $4,00, BU folds.

Turn: ($10,75) 3:diamond:
      River: ($10,75) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,75

What would you do and why?

My thoughts were: It is possible that someonelimped AJ or AQ PF, but if he did he'll probably bet either for protection or for value. So by checking and getting nothing but this small-bet and call I figured nobody had anything but draws.
  • 2 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Drawheavy flop so I either call and evaluate with a marginal holding or seriously muck it.

Moreover shoving pre for 19bb aint that bad with ATs but you are asking for high variance then :)

Mucking it doesnt hurt since you only invested 1bb but calling to see a blank on the Turn might want you to get to the showdown to win a SMALL pot.

- Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I see. I thought by shoving I'd give them bad outs for chasing draws.. But in such a pot, the chances of finding slowplayers or getting more than one call, thus increasing the pot-odds for drawers is too high for me to put so much money in, right?

I'll be more careful next time ;)