This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL5] Raised OTF in 3bet pot with 2p

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze

He had just caught me bluffing with air a few hands beforehand. I put him on AQ, KQ, QJh/KJh, QQ-KK, so I decided to 3bet flop.
  • 3 replies
    • MyFloXyBabY
      MyFloXyBabY
      Silver
      Sick spot because the thing is you are really deep. At 100BB it would be a no brainer though.
    • zetozinho
      zetozinho
      Bronze
      3bet pre is ok. I'm flating AQo sometimes, AKo not so much.
      That board is a nightmare. I'm checking that flop. What hands do you 3bet UTG and bet pot OTF? suited connectors that hit a flush?
      Your weak aces are dominated, you have no position ... a total disgrace.
      You could fold some sets out with that size, but they wouldn't raise here imo. So when he raises... draws are likely to do it given that they have no odds. They have some FE as well. On the other hand, the :Ah: and the :Kh: is on the board, blocking AQ, AK, AJ, KJs that'd be drawing.
      You decided to 3bet... he 4 bet shoves :why:
      I love to see this agression, but this is a mega sick sick spot. I really don't know what to do after we bet and get raised. Would like to see Snowie's opinion on this.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Betting flop seems fine, but almost pot size seems a little bit to much.
      Around half pot is big enough I think and than you keep the pot smaller and if he raised you can still call I think. Now the pot gets a lot bigger and if you 3bet on the flop like now it's for me a shove if you invest more than 1/3 of your remaining stack with it. Now it's even more than 1/2 of your stack. After his 4bet sove you can't fold any maore, but I expect he has often a flush.

Cheers,
      SDK1987