[NL20-NL50] NL50 6max - 44 in Mp3

• jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4:heart: , 4:diamond:
      MP1 calls $0,50, MP2 folds, Hero calls $0,50, CO folds, BU calls $0,50, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($2,25) 3:club: , 2:club: , 5:spade: (4 players)
      BB bets $1,50, MP1 calls $1,50, Hero calls $1,50, BU folds.

Turn: ($6,75) 6:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 bets $3,50, Hero raises to $9,00, BB folds, MP1 calls $5,50.

River: ($24,75) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $12,20, MP1 raises to $40,25 (All-In), Hero calls $24,00 (All-In), MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $97,15

Please tell me where did i play wrong ? In my opinion, I should have bet more on the turn. And on the river, i shoudn't have bet because the vilain would only call on a tie (holding a four) or raise with better hands (4 7 or full houses). Am i right ? or still missing something ?

Regards
      JP
  • 3 replies
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello,
      Raise turn to 12$ and get it in.
      River sux , you could check behind. I dont see him calling anything weaker than two pair on the turn,and it makes a FH.I dont see weaker hands that call you, so betting kinda puts you in a negative freeroll.
      After his c/r I'm folding most of the time, you must be right too high percentage of the time as you are calling for a split.

Best regards,
      darkonebg

[size=10]If you have any further questions about this hand,
      dont hesitate to ask them in this thread,
      and dont forget to click the "Advise the judge of taking another look " button in the reply form.[/size]
    • jotap27
      jotap27
      Bronze
      Hi darkonebg,

Thanks for your comments. I have been thinking about this particulary hand and i believe i made 2 terrible mistakes (not betting more on the turn and not taking advantage of the vilains check to also check). This cost me my session profit since i end it with only positive 5$ instead of (at least 41$) because of that river.

Until i don't stop making these mistakes, i cannot (really) grow my bankroll and advance to higher stakes....

Regards
      JP
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Also don't limp, raise it up preflop.

Best regards,
      Rensu