More english coachings and videos!

• Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

There are only a few english coachings per week, when there are up to 14 german coachings per day :( . We could use some more, really ;) .

And same goes for silver SSS videos... There are only 3 useful videos. And a looooot of BSS ones . I think it would be more helpful for silver members to get more SSS videos for building their BR...

Primzi
  • 11 replies
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      Hello!

There are only a few english coachings per week, when there are up to 14 german coachings per day :( . We could use some more, really ;) .

And same goes for silver SSS videos... There are only 3 useful videos. And a looooot of BSS ones . I think it would be more helpful for silver members to get more SSS videos for building their BR...

Primzi
      Its not problem for me that there are only few coaching, but coaching for NL BSS SH is at the worst time of day for me so I can't attend them :( .

It looks like I need to learn German , are there any teachers of German here? :D
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      well the schedule for english coachings is a bit messed up for me too but I won't complain as if we would have 3+ sss coachings AND a new sss video AND a new sss article / week, I wouldn't get to play at all :D

@ Katavich: I think I could teach you how to order most of the alcoholic drinks and cocktails in german if that helps :/
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Primzi,

Thank you for your feedback :)

The amount of English coachings is adjusted to the amount of players visiting them (and having visited them in the past). Since a majority of the listeners are in fact German, and a lot of the coachings have a relatively low number of listeners we are not planning on adding more for the moment.

We are however working on increasing the amount of videos we release. As you might have noticed we have been releasing 7 videos a week lately - and are working to increase this number to even more. Silver SSS videos will of course also be included among the type of videos released :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • mishuq
      mishuq
      Bronze
      hello, Soy!
      I didn't check if it was already done or not, but wouldn't translating german videos be a solution for this ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mishuq
      hello, Soy!
      I didn't check if it was already done or not, but wouldn't translating german videos be a solution for this ?
      Hello mishuq,

Well translating German videos is not as 'easy' as it sounds. It would require someone to first transcribe the video, translate the video and re-speak it. Since this is quite a time intensive task (and requires someone that speaks German + good spoken English) its not really worth it for low stakes videos (such as silver SSS videos) which we are capable of directly producing in English.

If I get applications from talented video dubbers I would certainly consider translating German high stakes material - but for the lower stakes we have plenty of talented producers ourselves ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      other option is to learn German xD tbh even i understand german lang im to lazzy to atend german coachings.. since you can find everything you need in eng ;)
    • Chriskelly123
      Chriskelly123
      Bronze
      He's Bi-lingual. lives in munich and speaks both german and english perfectly!

I could introduce him if you seriously wanted it to be transcribed but would there be any benefit in me doing so?

Would love to help if you need it

Chris
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Chriskelly123
      He's Bi-lingual. lives in munich and speaks both german and english perfectly!

I could introduce him if you seriously wanted it to be transcribed but would there be any benefit in me doing so?

Would love to help if you need it

Chris
      Hello Chriskelly123,

Well it really depends on if he is interested in Poker, good at speaking video texts and interested in it. Since its a lot of work & needs to be done in high quality its not exactly everyone's cup of tea ;)

If he is interested he can always apply at johannes@pokerstrategy.com

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Soy, need a translator english -> slovene :D ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Not at the moment ;) There is currently no Slovenian community in the making, and until then- therefore also no place to put Slovenian content.

If we do introduce a Slovenian community we would need plenty of them ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Not at the moment ;) There is currently no Slovenian community in the making, and until then- therefore also no place to put Slovenian content.

If we do introduce a Slovenian community we would need plenty of them ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD
      It would be a very nice thing if we've had a slovenian community since there's polish and slovak already :) . and I think many people would be willing to help :) .