This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 FR KK on 3bet hand

• VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Villain: 13/8/11/134

$0.25/$0.5 No Limit Holdem
      FullTiltPoker
      7 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($11.70)
      UTG+1 ($19.65)
      MP ($52.80)
      CO ($55.20)
      BTN ($36.70)
      Hero (SB) ($61.95)
      BB ($53.75)

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 7 players) Hero is SB K:diamond: K:spade:
      3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $4.50, 1 fold, CO calls $3

Flop: 6:spade: A:club: A:heart: ($9.50, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: 7:heart: ($9.50, 2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $13, Hero calls $6.50

River: 2:diamond: ($35.50, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $11.50

Hero? $47

First big question would be turn actions? Should I believe now, he has an ace, or should I consider this like an informational raise (he likes to know do I have an ace too?) Should I fold right here, should I call (maybe letting him to bluff 99-QQ on a river), or should I make smth like 3bet with intension to resign if he will continue?

Since I chose call, there is nothing more I can do on a river, just a simple call? His postflop aggression should add 99-QQ to his range, making it profitable to call?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Flop: I would just CBet here because I am doing that with bluff also, balance your bets.

As played
      Otherwise looks fine to me. I might bet bigger on turn.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • HannesNL
      HannesNL
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello,

Flop: I would just CBet here because I am doing that with bluff also, balance your bets.

As played
      You should play c/c and maybe make a riverbet if you think you can extract value from worse hands, this minraise is really nasty, thats why it is best to b/f.

Best regards,
      Rensu
      FYP
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d also c-bet on that board.
      Betting turn is interesting, I tyhink you´re beat there, because he shouldn´t make move on the turn- he would rather bet on the flop.
      I woudl likely c/c turn and c/c river if he bets turn, if he check behidn, then I´d valuebet river.