Preflop: fixed limit button "raise any"

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Have this happened ever to you like this - I press raise any button, but if someone raises before me, then this doesn't work - it calls the raise. In the beginning I thought it was my fault and pressed wrong button but later it happened more times. So now when I am with AK or similar hand I wait my turn and press raise X.
  • 3 replies
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      the "raise any" button works on party.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      if it was the only bug in their software..... :rolleyes:

I saw (few times) SB and BB to post the same blinds (not in $ but chips were the same), CO poster to raise before I did my move in MP preflop (only in chips amount again hopefuly) and so...

What I like the most is the situation when I'm SB with something like AA and want to click "raise any" to save time when 9-tabling but as blind you can check only "call x" or "call any".

Few more ilogical "features" and bugs are there too, just can't remind myself right now.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Have this happened ever to you like this - I press raise any button, but if someone raises before me, then this doesn't work - it calls the raise. In the beginning I thought it was my fault and pressed wrong button but later it happened more times. So now when I am with AK or similar hand I wait my turn and press raise X.
      YES! this only happens on mansion! it is so annoying! they might as well remove that button as it doesnt work! it works randomly.. sometimes it actually raises and sometimes it just calls a raise! :evil: