Tips to play breakeven SSS NL50 on mansion

• Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Hello, well the subject says pretty much everything, I'd like to get some suggestions to play NL50 SSS on mansion tomorrow, as it is double points day and I have my BR near $300.. but also have $80 bonus to clear, and on tuesday I get back to my life and can't play so much poker untill june..

So far, I've been playing NL20 SSS, and NL20 SH BSS (Yeah, i know it goes against BRM, but I feel comfortable playing it, and actually I've found mansion to be pretty fishy at SH). And for SSS on NL20, it is sooo tight, I've just been playing it for the MCP points, not for profit.

Is NL50 also that full of SSSers? and also, do you think it can change tomorrow as probably there are many like me who will play SSS at higher limits to maximize the points earning? :P
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Aside from me playing there the whole day, I dont think you can expect more SSplayers than you would normally see.

Having a -break even mindset- is imho wrong since you would just fold things for example just to stay break-even.

I have a $580 bonus to clear btw :]
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      hehe, well thx for reply and well I am basically focusing on getting better at BSS, I'm just doing this to get $80 :P . I did play SSS in the past but only untill NL20-25 (and only studied untill silver articles) so I'm not "mindset" to play for breakeven, I just think is what I can expect with my current knowledge..

Anyway, wow how much of the $580 do you think you can clear? and hm I forgot to ask in my opening post, from what time is monday, from 00:00 GMT I guess?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      GMT yes

oh the deadline is 2nd of May :] !