How to avoid idiots

• cvora
      cvora
      Bronze
      Fak. I never complain, but now i am just furious..... An what happens???? I play MTT tourny perfectly, all the time in leading 15 with chips, trap my oponents when they are drawing dead etc. But then, when we are 6 places from money( 46 left, i am 11th chip stack), boooom, i am out.... And how????? I raise from mid position Qd Jd, and got button call and BB. Flop reads: 2d 5d Kd. Second nuts in head. BB checks, i bet 3/4 pot, button calls, BB calls. Pot size about 18000. Turn card is Ac. BB checks again, and i realize that someone had that Ad, so i push all in of 34000 chips ( not for value, but to protect my hand from that 15% diamond will hit river), and gets called by button who had Ad 7c, and 35800 chips left in his stack. River fakin card is, you guess, another fakin diamond. And i am out after 3 hours of playing. So, how to tell idiot that he have 15% on turn to catch that diamond. That he is practicly dead, and have to muck his hand. That when i over bet pot he have no oods to call and his ace is no good. That he played bad. How?????? And then people like XXX gentleman posts questions on forum, how they loose, whats wrong, they played perfect but cards dont do it. He will tell friend tomorow, that he played perfect poker, and he crushes some guy with king high flush. That he knew what i had, but he called cause he knew diamond will come.... I am sick of idiots and poker propaganda. Now we are all thinking that we know how to play. Sad.

P. S. I would rather play with Kid Poker and loose money, than play with idiots and loose nerves !!!!
  • 12 replies
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cvora
      Turn card is Ac. BB checks again, and i realize that someone had that Ad, so i push all in of 34000 chips ( not for value, but to protect my hand from that 15% diamond will hit river), and gets called by button who had Ad 7c, and 35800 chips left in his stack. River fakin card is, ...
      hahaha, sorry but you pushed youre flopped flush and now youre angry that someone calls with top pair/no kicker?
      If there were no players like these, i wouldn't poker anymore ;)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      why avoid idiots? , trust me you don't want good players sitting on your left trying to build a stack on mtt ;)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by cvora
      I am sick of idiots and poker propaganda. Now we are all thinking that we know how to play. Sad.
      play Solitaire! :heart:
    • reggie123
      reggie123
      Silver
      NL400, there is no idiots usualy..:)
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by reggie123
      NL400, there is no idiots usualy..:)
      you'll be amazed...
      ===================
      about OP, Im speechless
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      you just think that u are the best and IF someone outplays you, you just cant handle with it. Man, it seems your approach is so bad.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Move up where they respect your raises.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      People here will (rightfully) note that if it weren't for such people who call all-in against all odds, you wouldn't be making money at all. I know you'll find little consolation in this, especially if someone busted you out of an MTT on the bubble, but that's just poker, that's the game you chose to invest your money in. Things like that happen, and if you can't handle it, maybe it's not the right thing to spend your money and nerves on. My advice would be: play cash games instead. Every mistake your opponent makes is direct $$$ in your pocket. And even if they do suck out on you, you can just rebuy and continue playing until they give you all your money back, and all of their own to go with it. Hope that helps.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      I think you overestimate your opponent. Probably he never realized you had those two diamonds and he thought he had the absolute nuts when the turn completed his pair of aces:P
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Move up where they respect your raises.
      lol, classic
    • Parasites
      Parasites
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      I think you overestimate your opponent. Probably he never realized you had those two diamonds and he thought he had the absolute nuts when the turn completed his pair of aces:P
      You have your answer.
      You have to realize that playing perfect poker isn't enough in a MTT. We all get bad beats. It's how we manage them makes us different from the ones calling raises with A7. Just remember that the same tournament will be waiting for you tomorrow and the day after and so on...
      Be cool and tell yourself " that's poker...I'll get that sucker next time"
      Good luck!
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      85% of the time you will double up and cruise to the final table. I'd love to be in that spot every single time tbh, hugely +ev... and in the 15% of the time that he sucks out I'll simply smile and say nh!