This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Strategy articles in PDF or other format..

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Is it possible to put a download link for various file formats (pdf, doc etc.) at the end of the articles ? So that I (we) can read them on our mobile devices or where we do not have internet connection. I (and others) would really appreciate if this can be done. Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      No admin around here ?
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I have just copy/pasted every article I've had access to and thought could be useful into a word doc. It takes some time and of course it would be easier to dl them. But until then, you can do it the hard way :)
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      well I could do that too but reading them as they are in the web is something different. Icons, pictures, organization of the pages etc. will not be the same.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi roswellx ,

Since some of the German articles are already available in pdf format, you can be sure that the English articles will also follow suit. Its just that its a lot of layout work to get them into good presentable shape - which is wasn't on top of the todo list. Generally this is only planned for the basic/bronze content though since it otherwise makes the content too easily distributable & because it is harder to update.

Best regards
      SoyCD