Strategy articles in PDF or other format..

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Is it possible to put a download link for various file formats (pdf, doc etc.) at the end of the articles ? So that I (we) can read them on our mobile devices or where we do not have internet connection. I (and others) would really appreciate if this can be done. Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      No admin around here ?
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      I have just copy/pasted every article I've had access to and thought could be useful into a word doc. It takes some time and of course it would be easier to dl them. But until then, you can do it the hard way :)
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      well I could do that too but reading them as they are in the web is something different. Icons, pictures, organization of the pages etc. will not be the same.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi roswellx ,

Since some of the German articles are already available in pdf format, you can be sure that the English articles will also follow suit. Its just that its a lot of layout work to get them into good presentable shape - which is wasn't on top of the todo list. Generally this is only planned for the basic/bronze content though since it otherwise makes the content too easily distributable & because it is harder to update.

Best regards
      SoyCD