150$ starting bonus

• Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      First of all i would like to thank the team in here for giving this opportunity to us new players, and i have already recieved the first 50$ within a few hours after signing up.

My questions are those:
      To get the last 100$, i must play 5000 raked hands? or 10000? - depending on where i read i can find both numbers (http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/guide/ and $150 at PartyPoker for free - It's that simple!)

And is there a maximum amount of time i can use to play 5000/10000 raked hands? I have one place found the sentence: "You must play 5000 raked hands inside 90 days to get the extra 100 dollar bonus." - Since it's noted as important i guess that i got 90 days but then again - i couldnt find any note of a max time anywhere else so it might be a mistake.

Those are my questions for now - Thanks in advance

Mugge
  • 21 replies
    • HoRRoR
      HoRRoR
      Black
      5000 should be right, don't know about the time, my last information was 45days, but wait for stefans answer ;)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello,

5.000 or 10.000 Hands?

After 5000 raked Hands (approximate 10.000 real money hands) you will clear the $100 bonus. The bonus will automaticaly be transfered to your account.

What is a raked hand?

A Raked hand is a hand where a small amount of the pot is going to the provider of the poker table in our case Party Poker. Rake has only to be payed when the pot reaches a certain size.
      So in the micro limits almost every second hand is raked.

How many raked hands do you still need?

Start the PartyPoker Software and click onto the yellow $ symbol on the bottom left. Then choose Bonus Details to see how many hands you still have to play to clear the bonus.

45 or 90 days.

After receiving your first $50 you have 90 days left to clear the $100 bonus. Everybody should be able to clear the bonus in this timeframe.
      Some time ago you only had 45 days to play at the beginners tables so it was important that you could clear the bonus in the first 45 days so you had the Bankroll for the upper limits. But nowdays since PartyPoker implemented Micro Limit tables you don't have to hurry.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I won't open new thread, so I'll ask here...
      I somehow don't get this raked hands and partypoints...

When I look under "bonus details" i see this...
      "4,344 Raked Hands" till 100$ bonus. So that means, that I have played 656 raked hands.

I have 30 partypoints... I read in rules, that i get 2 points for every 20 raked hands on 0.05/0.1 table ... So that would mean, that I have 300-319 raked hands.

When I want to register to 15k payday, I get a message something like... "You had played only 375 raked hands from 28th October till 3rd November". I started playing 28th october...

So I have three different informations... 656, 300-319 and 375 raked hands... How is this possible?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Corey,

this is quite easy to explain.

For the 100$ bonus every raked hand counts.

For PartyPoints only Raked Hands with a certain amount do count. So if you just have a small pot on a 0.05/0.1$ table this hand does not qualify for a raked hand in terms of PartyPoints.

1. So information one is the only thing that is important for the $100 Bonus.

The difference between your PartyPoints shown in the Players Club and at the PayDay Promo is because the PlayersClubd statements are only updated once a day. I think it is 15:00 GMT.

Don't hesitate to ask again if you don't understand what i am talking about then i will explain it more detailed.

KInd regards,
      Stefan
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I understand.

Thanks
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      for some reason i cant see how many hands i still need to play.. i do excactly like described, but i cant see any active bonuses. Can someone give me an explanation why?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      In your partypoker client click my account and then in drop down menu choose again my account. A new site will open and then click on "bonus details".
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      thats the same page as i found in the client following stefan's guide.. it shows absolutely nothing.. Where i guess the bonus was supposed to be it just say "Currently you do not have any active bonuses. Make sure you have checked the 'New Bonus Offers' section"

It was almost as if i didnt use the code (which i did ofc)
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Hi Stefan.

I just found out that in order to get party points, I must sign up separately for players club!! I've played nearly 2000 raked hands, and no points so far!! I wondered why. Thought I must only get points at higher levels, and never read up on it. Oh well. :(

In terms of the extra $100 bonus, the conditions listed under my account bonus pending details tell me that I have until April 10 of 2007 to clear mine, which is actually 180 days from my sign up. I will clear it within 90 days at current rate anyhow, but thought you might like this info.

Cheers,

Steve.
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Bump..

any explanation to why i cant see the 100$ bonus/any advise on what i can do to see it again?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi, first of all sorry for answering that late.

Sorry but i can't tell you why you don't see the bonus.

I would recommend to write a ticket: http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/help/116/

Just to make sure everything is all right.

@aciddrop
      Yap you are right we should place a better hint into our guide. I will try to change that soon.

And thx about the hint for the bonus ill try to get more information about that soon.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi Mugge,

DavidHH told me today that you already contacted the support team.
      So you know what to do now but for everybody else facing the same problem I will quickly write what to do.

The Problem:
      We increased the time to clear the $100 bonus to 180 days(half a year) but PartyPoker wasn't able to change their system so that these 180days start the first day when you create a PartyPoker Account no matter if you enter our bonus code and no matter if you played for real money yet. So theoretical it could be that you created an PartyPoker PlayMoney account 6 months ago and you are now registering at PokerStrategy with our Bonus code. So the bonus is already expired.
      But don't worry. PartyPoker knows about this problem. It should be that the bonus starts the first day you are playing with real money.

So what to do now?

You must contact the PartyPoker support. But you should contact the german support. Why? Because like you propably know PokerStrategy has its sources in Germany and so the german support also knows about this problem and has faced this requests already thousand times.
      It could be that if you contact the english support they don't know what you are talking about and will tell you that they can't handle your request to reset the bonus.

Contact the german PartyPoker support at
      de@partypoker.com

As far as i know most support members do speak a very fluent english. So you can write your E-Mail in english.

If you are facing any problems please contact our support team via our ticket system. They will help you solving your problems so you won't experience any disadvantages.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      i have contacted the partypoker support team and im waiting for there response.. The strange thing is that i made a completely new account less than a week ago (had another playmoney account (only ~1month old) but closed it- so i cant see how it could affect this offer).

I will post later when i know how this story ends.

Good luck to everyone else with the same problem

EDIT: I have found the problem and described it Here to warn others from doing the same - At the moment i do not know if its still possible to achieve the 100$-bonus.. But i'm crossing my fingers

EDIT2: Its not possible for me to achieve the last 100$ - hopefully no one else make the same mistake: Do not make a deposit before achieving the 50$ from pokerstrategy
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      It seems like we have to make another note for new members not to do that.

But as i said in the other thread let me see what i can do for you.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      thanks - i hope you can do something - but if you cant it doesnt matter much.. The information im interested in at the moment is if i am still able to grow in rank (silver/gold) in here and get the different other bonusses (like pokertracker and pokerace)

-Mugge-
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yes that is for sure.

As long as you registered with our bonus code everything will be fine.

Otherwise btw you wouldn't have the bronze status in here.
      Once a week we get a list from partypoker about partypoints from all players who registered with our bonus code.
      So don't worry about that but it can't be that you don't get the bonus because you made a deposit by yourself a bit earlier.
      I don't know the exact mechanics but lets wait until tomorrow.

Kind regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Mugge which service did you contact for your problem?
      The german PartyPoker Support so de@partypoker.com ?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok we have a new plan :D

This is quite ridiculous that you won't get the bonus because you made an own depost before getting our bonus.

Anyway i wrote an email for you in german. So could you please send it to the german PartyPoker support at: de@partypoker.com
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      I sent the mail now.. I'll be back in a few hours to post the answer (if it has arrived)

Thanks alot Stefan

P.S. I understand a little german myself so i think i understand the most important parts in your (my) letter :)

Edit: Btw i contacted bonus@partypoker.com as DavidHH suggested - didn't try the german support untill now - maybe the result will be a little better this time