What is the best HUD program for multitabling ?

• roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      What program do you use when you are multi tabling ? I've terrible experience with PT3 HUD. Ok here is my problem any advice will be appreciated.

I have a 19" monitor. As you can guess, I open small (mini) view tables in order to be able to play at 6+ tables. But PT3 HUD box is taking too much place and I can't seem to adjust it somehow.

If I go for 3 big tables, PT3 HUD is overlaying on the other tables. I see the stats of other players who are at another table. This causes a big problem while playing (PT3 HUD covers some buttons etc.).

What I need is user friendly, preferably fitting to small view tables, good visibility and stat description.

I play at bwin, bet365 (iPoker), PokerStars, Fulltilt, PokerHeaven, Pacific Poker and some others :D

I feel this absence of information (stats) terribly. What are your suggestions ?
  • 8 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Just make the text size smaller. :)

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Hi Rensu,

what about overlapping windows ? Do you experience this too ?
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I've tried PT3, Holdem Manager, and ELephant, and peersonally I find Elephant the least cluttered of the 3. I usually play 6 tables on a 1600x900 monitor.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by roswellx
      Hi Rensu,

what about overlapping windows ? Do you experience this too ?
      Ye, I am having the same problems. I sent already a ticket to support about that error, hope they are going to fix it. You could also log it and send it to support, then they might fix it faster.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      But PT3 HUD box is taking too much place and I can't seem to adjust it somehow.
      What happens when you adjust it? You can change the font, make it smaller, and add or remove stats to make it fit the way you want.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I'm going to post a screenshot of this issue. But atm do not have time. Maybe after 3-4 hours later.

@ tokyoaces

Adjusting the font and size would it worse. I would be glad when I have overlapped windows (poker tables) HUD does not show the stats of the players on other tables. I guess playing with HUD is just for who has big monitor(s) or plays 2-3 tables...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      I would be glad when I have overlapped windows (poker tables) HUD does not show the stats of the players on other tables.
      What poker site? I've never seen this problem. Many many people use PT3 with cascaded tables.

Also, what version of PT3?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      I would be glad when I have overlapped windows (poker tables) HUD does not show the stats of the players on other tables.
      What poker site? I've never seen this problem. Many many people use PT3 with cascaded tables.

Also, what version of PT3?
      I have such a problem at ongame.