This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nl2 adventures going Alright!

• SittingOuts
      SittingOuts
      Bronze
      Just started playing again, holdem was never my favourite. I still need to work on my postflop game. Watching a few youtube vids and some streamers helped my game, sample is LOL and won't go on like this, still a solid brag at nl2 :)

• 4 replies
    • SittingOuts
      SittingOuts
      Bronze

Can't beat zoom -9 BI, hate zoom. Rant over..
    • cms81
      cms81
      Silver
      People show up with some random shit don't they? sweet graph at 2NL though mate nicely done:f_drink: :f_drink:
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Wow... that graph.. sick! Here i am looking at 3bb/100 at 7k hands and heres you shooting planes out of the sky. Any tips?
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Roachor
      Wow... that graph.. sick! Here i am looking at 3bb/100 at 7k hands and heres you shooting planes out of the sky. Any tips?
      No tips for short term variance other than embrace it. Sometimes we run bad and other times we are in God mode. I had a recent 25k hands winrate of 30bb/100. But I am experienced enough not to get carried away thinking I am the next Tom Dwan. Now if someone can post a graph of 500,000 hands played with a 30bb/100 winrate - even at 2NL, then that would be awesome.