Second Bonus at Partypoker

• Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Hello Guys im a bit scared now because i think i did a mistake.
      I played nearly with my entire bankroll (a bit over 1$ left in account) an now i read this:

"The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints."

Now the Question, is it impossible now for me to receive the second Bonus ? or is this 2$ limit just when i have the bonus. (Still working on the 50$)
      And does it mean one table with my whole money or doesnt that matter ?

If i crashed my 100$ Bonus because of this, is it possible to get it when i call Support or anything ?

greets
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Chrisi23,

From what i can make out from the quote, in order for you to recieve the $100 bonus you first need to have cleared the initial $50 as, if i am correct, you cant clear two bonus's at the same time with Party Poker.

If you fall below the $1 as stated then you will forfeit the $50 as well as the $100 bonus.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Hello no my question is, if i lost my 100 $ bonus because ich had less than 2$ in my account. Or is this 2$ Limit just for the time i work on the 100 $ Bonus.

Right now i have the 50 $ Bonus with 200 partypoints cleared.(i still have it)
      So i want to know if i destroyed my 100 $ Bonus have lesser than 2 $ in the account clearing the 50 $ Bonus.

Hope you understand what i mean :)

greetings
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Chrisi23,

Well if you happen to loose the $100 bonus whilst clearing due to the fact that you had less than $2 in your account, then no i dont think you would be able to have it re-instated as you have in effect broken the rules as laid down by PS.

Once you have effectively cleared the two bonus's by earning the required points (900 if i am correct) then the money would be yours to keep.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Chrisi23,

After having collected a total of 300 PartyPoints you can contact our support via the ticket system to ask them to ask PartyPoker to re-instate your $100 bonus if you have lost it due to taking all your money to the table.

They will then try to get it re-activated.

On a side note you should avoid having all of your bankroll at 1 table and follow bankroll management. Otherwise you risk losing all of your money in the long run.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Okay thanks, thats i wanted to know :)

No normally i dont play with my whole bankroll but i did a mistake when reloading my money... wanted to take 4 and took 44 :/

so thanks for answer.

greetings Chris