This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Second Bonus at Partypoker

• Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Hello Guys im a bit scared now because i think i did a mistake.
      I played nearly with my entire bankroll (a bit over 1$ left in account) an now i read this:

"The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints."

Now the Question, is it impossible now for me to receive the second Bonus ? or is this 2$ limit just when i have the bonus. (Still working on the 50$)
      And does it mean one table with my whole money or doesnt that matter ?

If i crashed my 100$ Bonus because of this, is it possible to get it when i call Support or anything ?

greets
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Chrisi23,

From what i can make out from the quote, in order for you to recieve the $100 bonus you first need to have cleared the initial $50 as, if i am correct, you cant clear two bonus's at the same time with Party Poker.

If you fall below the $1 as stated then you will forfeit the $50 as well as the $100 bonus.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Hello no my question is, if i lost my 100 $ bonus because ich had less than 2$ in my account. Or is this 2$ Limit just for the time i work on the 100 $ Bonus.

Right now i have the 50 $ Bonus with 200 partypoints cleared.(i still have it)
      So i want to know if i destroyed my 100 $ Bonus have lesser than 2 $ in the account clearing the 50 $ Bonus.

Hope you understand what i mean :)

greetings
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Chrisi23,

Well if you happen to loose the $100 bonus whilst clearing due to the fact that you had less than $2 in your account, then no i dont think you would be able to have it re-instated as you have in effect broken the rules as laid down by PS.

Once you have effectively cleared the two bonus's by earning the required points (900 if i am correct) then the money would be yours to keep.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Chrisi23,

After having collected a total of 300 PartyPoints you can contact our support via the ticket system to ask them to ask PartyPoker to re-instate your $100 bonus if you have lost it due to taking all your money to the table.

They will then try to get it re-activated.

On a side note you should avoid having all of your bankroll at 1 table and follow bankroll management. Otherwise you risk losing all of your money in the long run.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Chrisi23
      Chrisi23
      Bronze
      Okay thanks, thats i wanted to know :)

No normally i dont play with my whole bankroll but i did a mistake when reloading my money... wanted to take 4 and took 44 :/

so thanks for answer.

greetings Chris