yo yo.

• donroops
      donroops
      Bronze
      Howdy, thought i would say hey.
      Joined few days ago, and gotta say this is just genius. Been playing poker for a few months now, but never started a bankroll, (play money) so i come here and i get a bankroll. Awsomeness!
      Got my bankroll the other day, started playing alot, not doing too bad i think, up to $80.
      Again this is just genius, props to pokerstrategy. hopefully i will get much better sooner rather than later, with all you guys' help of course.
      thanks, peace.
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello donroops,

Congratulations on passing the test and welcome to PS.

There are plenty of resources here on PS that will help to make you a better player and help you to successfully move up the limits safely.

Take some to read all the articles, watch the videos, attend some coaching and post hands that you are unsure about.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello ,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are here to improve your game, I suggest to follow Steve's advice: take advantage of all our learning tools, especially the Strategy Articles, Instructional Videos and Coaching Sessions.

Make sure you follow the bankroll management rules so you can have a healthy and steady climb through the levels ;)

Also, don't forget to post in the forums whenever you have a question, need advice or simply want to chat with fellow poker players :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hi Donroops,

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on almost doubling your BR :)

Once you achieve higher status the articles will get even better, so keep up the good work. And your game will only improve ;)

Good luck at the tables,

D