Is my Pokerstars account okay?

• MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      I deposited at pokerstars and was just wanting to make sure that I have linked my account to this site.

I put in the bonus code, and also accepted the info sharing agreement...?

Just that I've already started earning points on stars, and was wondering if they are going to be added to my SP?

Cheers,

D

** EDIT, also any chance of a status update on my refer a friend? I have 2 more waiting but want to make sure this one has gone through okay first.
  • 3 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi MrMardyBum,

if you created your account using our bonus code and also used our code for your deposit everything should be fine.
      And yes you should get the strategy points for the time you already played.
      You can check the status of your referred friends here.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey MrMardyBum,

If the information sharing is visible in the software, chances are you did everything correctly ;) Most important this is the download link + marketing code.

The points will appear as soon as you have produced rake and Stars sends us the list. As to your friend; I currently can't check what friends you referred and thus can't really tell you anything without more info.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

Good news about pokerstars as I am now running 15 tables on a SSS, and I am raking in the points for the limit I am playing. Average around 450 hands an hour!

And that link was perfect thanks, I see no that they are yet to gain strategy points....

Thanks again,

D