This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sss nl-10-25-50

• yopyfld
      yopyfld
      Bronze
      Hello to all,I just started on pokerstars playing sss after my friend show me all how to play and now i play just for 3 days and i make more than 300$ using regular brm 30bi and make 700points...is that just upswings or what?its seems so soft on pokerstars:) ...i play 9-12table all time...4100hands for now

Any help(advice) BEFORE DOWNSWING:)
  • 2 replies
    • mikelstwe
      mikelstwe
      Bronze
      Just keep on reviewing hands to see if you played them correctly and don't get too upset if you encounter a downswing since this is inevitable.

Poker stars imo is a lot softer than most sites and therefore it isn't unusual to make good money there. However just be prepared for a bad run or two as donks also get their days...

btw congratz on your fast progress - I wouldn't mind it if you start a blog though
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      yeah nice progress, probs 40% upswing and 60% fishiness of the stars games. Its the best site to play SSS on lowerstakes :)

Good Luck and keep it up