Hey Guyz!

• jeffownsyou
      jeffownsyou
      Global
      HEy im Kate, im new to poker but studied for days and I hope im ready to start playing poker the right way! How long does it usually take to get the initial starting capital? Im ready now!
  • 5 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey Kate

Usually you will have the starting capital in around 2-3 days.

Make sure you watch videos and post hands you're unsure of in the hand evaluation forums. They're a great way to bed in the info from the articles.

Best of luck at the tables!
    • jeffownsyou
      jeffownsyou
      Global
      ooo ok! well ive been reading more and more about all this for the last 3 hours! I cant wait to start playing though! thanks for the advice! this site is really cool!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello jeffownsyou,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • jeffownsyou
      jeffownsyou
      Global
      Well I am living with my stepdad in The USA for the moment but i Live with my mom outside the USA. Will you guys except me when i am at home?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey jeffownsyou,

If you are generally living outside of the US its not a problem. I would suggest contacting our support via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) once you are back home to inform them of the situation. They will then guide you through the rest of the process.

Best regards
      SoyCD