best site for bonus clearing:)?

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      I become i "bonus whore" recently;) :) ...i dont know why, so it is..:) :) ...Which site do you think is the best for fastest bonus clearing apart of PS, FT, Cake, Ladbrokers, Titan and Party...

I play usually SSS NL50-NL100 and SH BSS NL25-NL50, usually 30k hands per month.

Thanks

Drach
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey drachdudek,

From the listed sites you actually have a pretty decent selection since they are for the most part decent for higher stakes SSS bonus clearing. FT & Party & Titan are probably best in terms of Traffic and good choices - while Cake has less traffic - but quite fishy games and enough (at least in the evenings) to clear the bonus. The upside for Cake is that you get really good RB on the bonus due to 33% rakeback on the remaining netrake (bonus is ofc subtracted from bonus).

I don't know about the traffic on Ladbrokes but can imagine it to be harder to find a lot of FR tables there.

In the end I can't really recommend one over the other - since for bonus clearing all of the bigger sites are decent :D

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      err soy i think he already cleared those bonuses, that's why he says "apart from" :P .
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Primzi
      err soy i think he already cleared those bonuses, that's why he says "apart from" :P .
      Primzi, yep, right...;) By my opinion until now Cake was my favourite, fast bonus clearing, fishy games, rakeback...I think i ll stay there for some month more, but i am also looking for some add. site for bonus clearing, i dont like ladbrokes, as trafic is really low, software is crushing etc...
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      oh, as for bonuses, i've heard that everest poker is pretty easy clearable and nice to clear :) . just their software is terrible .
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      I have never understand why was everybody saying that cake is fishy, I play there and there are plenty of good TAG-s until few days ago when I tryed US market (4am). 5BI up in 1 hour and from 8 tables there was only 1 or decent player :)

Ontopic: I recommend bwin to you. Now they have 1000$ bonus, but I think that you still have 90 days to clear it and it shouldn't be a problem + games are really fishy.

Details are here, on bottom of the page:
      First Deposit Bonus Guide: Discussion Thread
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ooops sorry misunderstood :)

If apart from those bwin is certainly a good contender. PokerHeaven/Interpoker are certainly also choices - but I don't know about the FR table traffic there. If you liked Titan - then Mansion is the same thing (+ good loyalty program)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Originally posted by drachdudek
      I become i "bonus whore" recently;) :) ...i dont know why, so it is..:) :) ...Which site do you think is the best for fastest bonus clearing apart of PS, FT, Cake, Ladbrokers, Titan and Party...

I play usually SSS NL50-NL100 and SH BSS NL25-NL50, usually 30k hands per month.

Thanks

Drach
      Excluding the poker rooms you have listed above this is where I would go in this order.

1) Everest Poker
      2) Mansion Poker
      3) Interpoker
      4) Bwin
      5) Betfair
      6) Pokerheaven

Make sure to check out the first depositors bonus guide sticky thread.

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Thank you all for the feedback...

BR

Drach