Iron Man challenge

• felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Can someone give me and other new players at Full Tilt details about this promotions. I mean did anyone played the 10/15/20/30k$ freerolls?
      Is it worth it to play, since is take it from your rakeback?

Thanks,
  • 6 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      There are plenty of threads about this in the forums, some of those are even stickies. You should be able to find any info you might need in those..

Short answer: the freerolls suck because they aren't really free. You pay for those from your rakeback. 10/15/30K divided by the number of entrants is deducted from your gross rake.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Ha, I was one of the guys sitting out in the freeroll. I meant to unregister b/c they aren't really worth my time unless I make the final table or something. Pretty easy (about 1/3 of the field aren't even playing) but it takes about and an hour to an hour and a half to get there.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by LuborC
      10/15/30K divided by the number of entrants is deducted from your gross rake.
      Are they really deducted from gross rake? Lets say we play 10k$ iron man freeroll 1k entrants which measn 10$. If is gross rake we will get only 2,7$ less rake back right? But i doubt is gross rake can anyone one confirm?
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Let me tell you that you get nothing for free at fulltilt...
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by Paskkal29
      Let me tell you that you get nothing for free at fulltilt...
      thats a good way to sum it up :(
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      We actually got sth. for free at FTP. 25$ for last take 2 promo. At least sth. :D