This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[PLO25] T986ds vs reg

• efkay
      efkay
      Bronze
      Party, $0.10/$0.25 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $25.15 (100.6 bb)
      BB: $25 (100 bb)
      UTG: $21.80 (87.2 bb)
      MP: $26.75 (107 bb)
      CO: $80.93 (323.7 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $25 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with :9h: :8d: :6h: :Td:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $2.90, 2 folds, CO calls $2.05

Flop: ($6.15) :5s: :4h: :8s: (2 players)
      CO bets $3.15

CO is the regular that I play for weeks now every day. High dynamics in every way, I almost never saw such a donk from him so I cant tell what he is doing here and I guess that he did well therefore.

I would say he donks almost everything I block plus good flushdraws or combodraws so that makes it even more strange. Also I am clueless what to do now since I block everything but dont want to bluff it off in 3bet pot with less FE and almost no redraws besides gutter and low bdfd
  • 2 replies
    • Mascherano95
      Mascherano95
      Bronze
      P: 3-bet with this 1-bot-gapped rundown ds is standard.

F: Fold. Your hand is a "top-pair+gutshot". The facts that your top-pair is a middling-card and very vulnerable and possible flushdraws devalues all kind of straight-draws turn your already weak-combo hand into trash. Don't make the mistake of over-adapting against loose-aggressive opponents by trying to outplay them with trash. You always need some kind of hand when you are planning to make moves postflop.
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah, even his "semibluffing" hands are ahead of you. If you call, you just wish to get a good turn even to be able to continue. And that doesn't happen often enough.