How to play HU against Calling Stations?

• p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      Quite often I find myself against calling stations heads up, n they never respect my raises, calling my c-bets with bottom pair no kicker... How should I play against these types of players? If I don't get a hand I'm just bleeding myself dry with the blinds. I prefer playin aggro players rather than passive calling stations.
  • 4 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If they don't respect your raises, don't raise then. (with air obv)
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      what am I meant to do then, fold the best hand preflop? or just call n see a flop
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      I'd proberly suggest just limping seeing alot of flops, then getting hyper aggressive when you do actually conect with a flop.

When you dont conect simpley check it down keeping the pots small.
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      also - know the strength of your hands. 2nd pair is more than enough . 3rd pair should do as well
      if you are against a passive calling station, you should be able to reach cheap showdowns with hands you are not sure of.
      just make sure to value bet your good hands, no need to wait for monsters, and dont invest much money with speculative hands.
      and always be ready to adapt because when they feel they are exploited they will change