Iron man Bonus for medals help :)

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      ok guys so i bought one of 100$ bonus for medals coz im having bad times :)

where can i see clearing this bonus? coz i already wait for 3-4 hours and nothing happens ... only my hard erned medals are gone
  • 18 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      ok guys so i bought one of 100$ bonus for medals coz im having bad times :)

where can i see clearing this bonus? coz i already wait for 3-4 hours and nothing happens ... only my hard erned medals are gone
      i think they're just slow with crediting the bonus.. it should appear in a couple of hours probably
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      When it appears can you tell me how it works cause i am also thinking to use them for that 100$ bonus.
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Guys,

You seem to have more experience on playing at Full Tilt. I'm only playing for a month now, and I'm about to qualify for Iron man.

Can you give me an advise on what is better to choose between medals and freerolls?

Also what can I do with medals? Do the spending of it count for my rakeback?

Thanks for help.
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      Is it bonus or insta cash ? If bonus it's bs ... :X. Affecting your rakeback :(
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      @Andy: It is a bonus and it is BS IMO.

@Felippe: It's better to choose medals IMO since when you enter freeroll it affects your rakeback so it's not really free for you. I'm just saving my medals for now and I will spend them once they add something interesting in the shop. You can also use them when you know you're not gonna make any ironman status that month to buy it so that you don't have to start over from the first month next month..
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      Thanks Lubor, but can you please explain what is "BS IMO"?

Also, does the spending of medals affect the rakeback?
      If I already picked to play freeroll can I change it to collect medals?
      What will be 1st to 5th place prize money for the bronze/silver freerolls?

Regards,
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You can see what the prizes are for yourself. Last month freerolls should still be visible in the FT software.

Spending medals does not affect rakeback but some of the things you buy do. Like buying the bonus does not affect RB but clearing the bought bonus does. Buying FT point has no influence on RB but then bying something for the points has.
      There is a thred in this section about this.. It's a sticky, too.

BS IMO or bullsh*t in my opinion means that I think it's not a very good deal. That's because you will get a lot less rakeback when clearing the bonus and therefore are pretty much paying for something you would get otherwise for free (or a big part of it anyway).
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      its not BS, the $600 bonus is worth $438 (because of the RB reduction)
      still a pretty good deal
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      How can I count that redskwerl? Thanks
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by redskwerl
      its not BS, the $600 bonus is worth $438 (because of the RB reduction)
      still a pretty good deal
      But for 600$ bonus you need 3000medals :D Even if you are iron man each month and dont play freerolls it takes 15months to make it(if you get some medals also for 1point a day). After that is much easier yes you get much more medals but still i must say those deals are not really good i mean we are talking about regural players that play every day.
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      still if u are IRON for One year u get it so fast :D

I wish I will be one day :spade:
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by qwery1
      How can I count that redskwerl? Thanks
      they deduct $600 from your MGR, which means a 600*0.27 hit from your rakeback, so 600*0.73 is what you actually get from the bonus
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      can i buy iron medals with ftp and buy the $600 bonus with the medals? how would that affect my RB?
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      No, you can't buy medals with ftp, just the other way around.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      it is like starting bonus 0.06 per FTP ... im making 500medals / month so 600$ bonus is every half year... plus half year bonus = 1000-1200$ per 6months in bonuses
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      I bought this bonus once, it took like 4 days to appear in my bonus account
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      it is like starting bonus 0.06 per FTP ... im making 500medals / month so 600$ bonus is every half year... plus half year bonus = 1000-1200$ per 6months in bonuses
      Nice :D

They still doing the mid-year bonus does anyone know, can't see reference to it anywhere (although still early I guess), but would be my first really nice FTP bonus, after the inital matching of course.

Bart
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      "mid-year bonus" yes they do .. im 99% sure ... just w8 :)