Still me...

• promofree
      promofree
      Bronze
      Hy again ! I'm sure both you thunder and soy remember me , with all the problems I had getting the TaF money , and now , when I have the pending bonus withdrawal 'requested' and everything is allright, I still don't get the money. I've been told in the last ticket that this will happen today. Its been months since I've first tried to get this money ...is this ever gonna end ?
  • 5 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi promofree,

I understand that you encountered so many problems and I really hope this time everything will work out just fine for you. Our responsible co-workers will be supposed to make the transfers tomorrow, so it's not too long anymore until you get your money. ;)

Best,
      thunder
    • promofree
      promofree
      Bronze
      After telling me that the money should come on Tuesday, I've happily waited for them , but Tuesday is gone and still not money. I send another ticket, I get told that the money should come this week. Should I really hope for the money till the end of the week or thats just another ticket ? :) I wouldn't want to change my mood if there are chances the money won't come till friday night. (since saturday and sunday are not bussines days)
    • promofree
      promofree
      Bronze
      So Friday is gone , week is over, still no sign of the money ...so the "Our responsible co-workers will be supposed to make the transfers tomorrow..." did not work . I don't know what else to say , since I'm not in the mood to start getting irritated and stuff , for not getting the money since, I honestly don't remember when...last thing I've got is hope, for a while.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi promofree,

We actually made the payments on last Wednesday. I really don't understand why yours didn't get transferred. There might be some problems involved. In this case, I suggest that you contact our Support sothat they will have a closer look at the case.

Best,
      thunder
    • promofree
      promofree
      Bronze
      I've contacted them ,they told me the money should come this week...