Dragar
      Bronze
      Known players:    
      Hero:
      $19.70
      BU:
      $44.70

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , K:heart:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.80, BU raises to $2.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $7.00, BU calls $4.50.

Flop: ($14.30) 4:spade: , A:heart: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.70 (All-In), BU calls $12.70.

Turn: ($39.70) 3:club:
      River: ($39.70) T:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $39.70
  • 6 replies
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I'd 4bet more preflop, around 9$. As played nh...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

I would rather prefer to Check/Fold in such situations, without any stats or info about villain.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      Imo push flop is the worst option to take (push < c/c < c/f i think)
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'd raise more preflop, likely to 8.5$ if not more, depending on the player. This flop is terrible for the hero and I think u can give up without much regret.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      do you 4 bet as a bluff ever? if you don't then you can go for a 4bet the people have mentioned previously. If you do then i like a slightly smaller 4bet 6-6.5.

on flop, with under a pot size bet left.....i've seen people call 4 bets with 10+ AQ+ but really hard to say what to do without even preflop stats, if he calls with that entire range on the flop it's a push, if he folds all non-ace hands when you do that but is willing to shove when you check his entire range it's a c/c, if he is happy to check down his 10-kk then it's a c/f.

But it's close if the 4 bet was a little smaller i would lean towards c/f as weve got more than ps left, if it was bigger it would be close my eyes and push on any flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by csnmf
      do you 4 bet as a bluff ever? if you don't then you can go for a 4bet the people have mentioned previously. If you do then i like a slightly smaller 4bet 6-6.5.

on flop, with under a pot size bet left.....i've seen people call 4 bets with 10+ AQ+ but really hard to say what to do without even preflop stats, if he calls with that entire range on the flop it's a push, if he folds all non-ace hands when you do that but is willing to shove when you check his entire range it's a c/c, if he is happy to check down his 10-kk then it's a c/f.

But it's close if the 4 bet was a little smaller i would lean towards c/f as weve got more than ps left, if it was bigger it would be close my eyes and push on any flop.
      +1