HUD for FL?

• 16 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Primzi,

you need not as many preflop stats like fold to 3-bet (nobody fold to a 3-bet after he raised :D ).

The standard value are: VPIP, PFR, AF, WTS, attempt to steal blinds, folded BB to steal, W$SD, hands.

I also like: Flop, turn, river AF. Fold to flop, turn, river bet.
      3-bet preflop (from MP2, MP3, CO, BU, SB, BB).

A few less important ones like. Amout won BB/100 (I have these in the popupstats.)

I could upload my PT3 layout if you use PT3. It's based on the Pokerstrategy.com PA HUD Layout. (Took me a few hours to create it. ^^)
    • TTT241
      TTT241
      Bronze
      I would be interested in any fancy layout for PT3 :evil:

TTT
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TTT241
      I would be interested in any fancy layout for PT3 :evil:

TTT
      +1!
    • go6071
      go6071
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Hi Primzi,

you need not as many preflop stats like fold to 3-bet (nobody fold to a 3-bet after he raised :D ).

The standard value are: VPIP, PFR, AF, WTS, attempt to steal blinds, folded BB to steal, W$SD, hands.

I also like: Flop, turn, river AF. Fold to flop, turn, river bet.
      3-bet preflop (from MP2, MP3, CO, BU, SB, BB).

A few less important ones like. Amout won BB/100 (I have these in the popupstats.)

I could upload my PT3 layout if you use PT3. It's based on the Pokerstrategy.com PA HUD Layout. (Took me a few hours to create it. ^^)
      Please upload if possible, will be interesting to see your layout. :)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      That's what I see at the table:

VPIP / PFR / total AF / Attempt to Steal / FoldBB to Steal / (Hands) / WtSD

Flop AF : Fold to F Cbet
      Turn AF : Fold to T Cbet
      River AF : Fold to R CBet

This is preflop popup:

and postflop popup:

I had to reduce it when moved from Stars to Mansion (^ posted one is reduced) because there's not enough space at these tables :/

There're 40 different stats atm, but few useful are still missing...

I can upload it too if anyone is interested, but some of those stats require very big sample size (mostly river related) so do not overestimate them with few handreds hands...

I'll add some position related stats in next few days :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Woa I totally forgot this thread. I hope to find time to upload it soon. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Here you go:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47122211/PT3_HUD.rar.html

PW: ps.com

Have fun. :)
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      *bump :)

I'm reviving this thread because I feel I need HUD upgrade. I'm using PT3 and I'm thinking of just using ciRith's HUD because it's just so handy here. :) I would just like to know what are the stereotype values and their interpretation in HUD. I guess that's already explained somewhere so you can just point to proper forum, I haven't been able to find it. :)

Oh and I wouldn't mind if ciRith would say a word or two about his HUD. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      What exactly do you want to know?

I seperated it into preflop and postflop and used all stats which looked important for me.

I don't know where the values are explained.

Here is a nice guide from PT3:

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=basichud
      http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/?doc=advhud
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Well, basically what certain values mean. Ok, I can identify a loose passive fish with 78 VP$IP and 10 AF, but I would like to know standard values for other playing types. As that is pretty common thing I'm sure that's already explained somewhere on PS forums, I just couldn't find the thread.

P.s. Download link is no more available. If you're willing to, I would be very grateful if you could upload it again. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Well, basically what certain values mean. Ok, I can identify a loose passive fish with 78 VP$IP and 10 AF, but I would like to know standard values for other playing types. As that is pretty common thing I'm sure that's already explained somewhere on PS forums, I just couldn't find the thread.

P.s. Download link is no more available. If you're willing to, I would be very grateful if you could upload it again. :)
      Yes I would like to get some values for a TAG, fish etc as well. I haven't played with the stats a lot. Maybe some users that are used to them can give us their opinions.
      I used colors for the ranges. Green is most of the time the color I give to good players (so TAG stats = green values).

I'll upload it later again. :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Here you go:

http://rapidshare.de/files/47775712/Cash_-_Default.rar.html
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Thank you. :)

Stereotype stats are of course still appreciated by anyone reading this thread... :)

EDIT: maybe and idea for article writers - an article about these would be nice. :f_grin:
    • Azarelz
      Azarelz
      Bronze
      opal, i was wondering how do u get that additional bar of stats next to your HUD :
      Flop AF : Fold to F Cbet
      Turn AF : Fold to T Cbet
      River AF : Fold to R CBet
    • esevo
      esevo
      Bronze
      http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PT3/docs/ ;)
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      you can create as many separate visible stas-tables as you like.. Just add another "group" in HUD configuration window, but I'm not sure whether is it what you asked about.