Can i only transfer on mansion titan and party?

• RUMBLEINTHEJUNGLE
      RUMBLEINTHEJUNGLE
      Bronze
      why can i only trasfer from my TAF acount to mansion and titan and party?
      do i have to do the bonus thingy again :( ?????????

Mail from party

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.
      In terms of your question I have checked your account and would like to let you know that currently you're targeted with an affiliate bonus offer - 100% of your first deposit up to a maximum of $ 500.00 USD, valid until 12-Aug-2009. The minimum deposit amount required for this bonus is 25.00 USD. You can view more details about all your active and new offers from the "Bonuses" section in "My Account". If you check out the "New Bonus Offers" tab you will see all offers you're currently targeted with but are still not active on your account. However, please bear in mind that this offer requires a deposit and not a transfer. If you have further questions about the topic or you mean another affiliate bonus offer advise you to contact your affiliate as they will be best able to help you and give you more details.
      As you have already been informed your account will be verified through a standard procedure after you process a successful deposit. In addition let me draw your attention towards one of our great promotions for new players currently running on our website - the Bankroll Builder. More about it you can find at the following link:
      http://www.partypoker.com/news/items/bigger_bankroll_builder.html
      If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We are available 24/7 to assist you.
      Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.
      Best regards,
      Milena,
      Transaction Customer Service, Pay-Pro *
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello RUMBLEINTHEJUNGLE,

If you have PartyPoker and a real money account there in terms of having all of your data filled in - you will be able to receive the TAF transfer to there. They are just informing you that you won't receive a 100% up to $500 bonus on the transfer. You would need to deposit for that.

You can still get the money transferred there though.

Best regards
      SoyCD