Bad luck after cashout :D

• jack12344
      jack12344
      Global
      Yesterday I cashed out pretty much 90% of my bankroll ... after this:

Go all in with AA before flop and loss to JJJ threes.
      Go all in before flop with KK and loss to A5 - straight
      Have AA before the flop and in FLOP hit third A, so I have A threes .. someone goes all IN and I call. = turn - river : 10 - 10 and he have 4 * 10's. (poker)
      I am SB and I go all in with AK everybody else folded its just me and BB... guy call with really bad suited cards ( I think it was 3 - 9 ) and hit flush.

ffs
  • 11 replies
    • merijna
      merijna
      Bronze
      Have AA before the flop and in FLOP hit third A, so I have A threes .. someone goes all IN and I call. = turn - river : 10 - 10 and he have 4 * 10's. (poker)

Haha same thing happened to me but it were 8's instead of 10's
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Ok... I play poker too.. ;)
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      Russia is the problem i bet :)
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by merijna

Haha same thing happened to me but it were 8's instead of 10's
      I actually did that to someone in a live game. :D
      Had pocket 7's, flop came Ax7. I went all in, this guy calls. Turn was another 7. :P Of course he had 2 aces.
    • ruisantoscunha
      ruisantoscunha
      Bronze
      Not only after cash out, you get that after claiming a bonús. Game will get impossible to control.
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      If you guys really believe this, I pitty you. It's just normal variance.
      Online poker is about 2x faster than live. Increase the table # to 4, and 1 hour online is like 8 hours live. 4 hours online = 32 hours live, two days playing x4 hours online is like a week playing 8 hours live a day. One month of playing 4hours/day online is like 4 months 8 hours a day EVERY DAY. And that is if you play only 4 tables online and only 4 hours a day. If we up the volume(like I personally during my first 2-3 months of playing online played 8hours+ and multitabled 9+ tables), and in one month of playing you see as many badbeats as live players see for a year. Just as an online player can advance in skill and bankroll for 1-2 years as much as it would take a lifetime playing live, so does the online player see in 1-2 years as many badbeats a live player sees in a lifetime. Just stop for a moment and think what you would see for a lifetime playing fulltime live poker, now compress all those badbeats into 2 years, playing infront of the pc(for most people its more annoying to lose online than live, cause live playing is more fun) and this is the only reason it looks like badbeats occur more often online.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      It's the cashout curse.
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      [ ] you can't lose with AA
      [X] you sometimes lose with AA
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ruisantoscunha
      Not only after cash out, you get that after claiming a bonús. Game will get impossible to control.
      +1

Well i usually expirience more badbeats and suckouts when i am releasing a bonus too, but i am sure it's because my of my own play... i want to release it fast and some bonuses are really tight to catch, so i play bad i guess.
      Same thing goes with party promotions. They are all aimed for players to play more and more, thus more bad beats.

I've withdrew to and left only 56$ on my account and 2100 party points. I've took a bonus 100$ for 1000 points in one month. So i bought 50$ with my 1500 points and started at NL10 with 106$. Went to 130$ then started to play at NL25, because NL25 gives a lot more points. Then it started. My premium hands got beaten in 80%. But i noticed lately players on NL10 and Nl25 are very loose, i guess they are all clearing that same bonus as i am :f_cool:
    • ti60
      ti60
      Bronze
      Originally posted by whateverdude
      If you guys really believe this, I pitty you. It's just normal variance.
      Online poker is about 2x faster than live. Increase the table # to 4, and 1 hour online is like 8 hours live. 4 hours online = 32 hours live, two days playing x4 hours online is like a week playing 8 hours live a day. One month of playing 4hours/day online is like 4 months 8 hours a day EVERY DAY. And that is if you play only 4 tables online and only 4 hours a day. If we up the volume(like I personally during my first 2-3 months of playing online played 8hours+ and multitabled 9+ tables), and in one month of playing you see as many badbeats as live players see for a year. Just as an online player can advance in skill and bankroll for 1-2 years as much as it would take a lifetime playing live, so does the online player see in 1-2 years as many badbeats a live player sees in a lifetime. Just stop for a moment and think what you would see for a lifetime playing fulltime live poker, now compress all those badbeats into 2 years, playing infront of the pc(for most people its more annoying to lose online than live, cause live playing is more fun) and this is the only reason it looks like badbeats occur more often online.

absolutely true !!! just check out now and then how this post will be ignored by everyone (who were cursed or who think all sites are rigged) :D great logic, totally agree with you!!!
    • stamkev
      stamkev
      Global
      I play poker too!!! :D :club: :f_p: