Points to $$$?

• SSSC2NV
      SSSC2NV
      Bronze
      Hey guys, just wondering if there is anyway to change your FTP points into money? I know at Titan they have the option to cash them in for money, but I cant seem to find that with Full Tilt. Really hoping so as I have caught a SERIOUS downswing.. LOL
  • 11 replies
    • p0kerQT
      p0kerQT
      Bronze
      theres a daily tournament with $1 or 200 ftp' buyin if u wanna use ur ftps this way, the tournament has $10,000 guaranteed n had 5k entrants when I joined, or you can play satelites with ur ftp's for buyins to higher stake trny/sng's
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      You can probably sell them at around $4/1k points to someone who's interested... there are forums dedicated to that sort of thing.
    • DJG
      DJG
      Bronze
      I use my ftp to enter 6 man sit no go's with buy in of 600 ftp. They're realy easy to beat and first pays $26 (token).
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      What I currently do a lot is playing the satellite to the daily dollar. It costs 50 FTP to enter. 3rd spot returns you your 50 FTP, and the first 2 spots automatically subscribes you to the daily dollar. Once you unsubscribe you get 200 FTP. If you do this for a while you can earn a nice amount of FTP which you can use to sign up for a 600 or 1800 FTP Tier 1 SnG which awards you with a T$26.
    • felippe4u
      felippe4u
      Bronze
      You all know that if you play FTP sng or choose the daily dollar t'ment with 200 FTP it is deducted from rake back, right?

If not spend it wisely.

See you at the tables.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      That's no problem since I don't get any rakeback. I signed up for Full Tilt before I registered at PS.
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Originally posted by felippe4u
      You all know that if you play FTP sng or choose the daily dollar t'ment with 200 FTP it is deducted from rake back, right?
      The daily dollar is a 10,000 GTD so even if you buy in for the normal $1 you will still lose rakeback because there is always overlay around 2-3k on the rebuy and 4-5k on the double stack one.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      To my disappointment you don't get T$26 for winning a Tier 1 SnG, but a $26 satellite token, which appears to be something different. This is not that bad since I initially only needed 50 FTP to win it. Basically it's worth $26 and I can use it for any $24+2 tournament or SnG. I can also use it for any Tier 2 SnG in which I can win a $75 satellite token. Since the token is worth $26, which is quite much for my little bankroll, I would ask you for any idea's how to convert this token to real cash. I prefer a tournament/SnG which grants me some direct money or T$s.

If someone would be willing to coach me live when playing the tournament/SnG I would be very glad to accept.

@TS: excuse me for taking this off-topic, but this may be a good opportunity to see what FTPs are worth.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      So I decided not to wait for someone to coach me live and I entered a Tier 2 tournament in which I won $66.

Basically I followed the following route.

- 50 FTP
      - Couple of Satellites to the Daily Dollar till I had 600 FTP.
      - Tier 1 tournament in which I finished 1st. Buy-in: Prize: $26 satellite token.
      - Tier 2 tournament in which I finished 3rd. Buy-in $26 satellite token. Prizes: 1st and 2nd $75 satellite token, 3rd $66 cash.

You can lose $26 in tier one, $75 dollars in tier 2 and $215 in another tournament, but basically you lose only your 50 or 600 initial FTP and at most points you get a good opportunity to cash out for at least your buy-in.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      From now on I'll try to build up an FTP bankroll and play FTP SnGs for money.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by p0kerQT
      theres a daily tournament with $1 or 200 ftp' buyin if u wanna use ur ftps this way, the tournament has $10,000 guaranteed n had 5k entrants when I joined, or you can play satelites with ur ftp's for buyins to higher stake trny/sng's
      I guess this is a little bit too much, but I'd be glad to know where I may buy them.