question about bonus

• mortal1ty
      mortal1ty
      Bronze
      My firs 50$ bankroll was transfered to titan poker platform and after building 200$ bankroll i lost it all in roulette. My question is now i have 50$ in my pokerstartegy account which i got from refferred friends... Soo if i transfer this money to fulltilt will it be possible to unlock 100$ bonus cos i didnt get single bonus dollar on titan :(
  • 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello mortal1ty,

Unfortunately the $100 bonus at FT is only associated with receiving the $50 starting capital there so if you transfer your T-A-F money there i doubt you will be able to get an $100 bonus on top of it.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mortal1ty,

The $100 bonus was for Titan Poker and could only be cleared by playing there. Since you didn't produce enough points to clear any of it, it was never credited to your account.

If you want to now use your TAF money to clear additional bonuses you would have to transfer the money to a tracked account on which you have bonuses to clear. I don't know if your Full Tilt account is tracked through us or if you have any bonuses (such as a first deposit bonus) on there.

The one thing I can say is that you won't be able to use your Titan bonus at Full Tilt.

Best regards
      SoyCD