• superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      I dont understand you..
    • patrick32
      patrick32
      Global
      what dont you understand??
      i said that i really loved the videos on the articels and i asked why there is no more videos like those ......
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Patrick32,

I will try to answer your question the best that i can.

I am guessing that you are on about the hand example videos that appear in some of the basic articles.

As you gain more SPs and move up the status levels you will gain access to more articles on your chosen subject. Although these articles dont contain example videos like those in the Basic articles, you do get access to separate videos in the video section that shows a coach playing a session review and talking about how and why he plays certain hands so it is in effect the same thing but just in a different format.

Hope this helps answer your question, if not please feel free to post any doybts you may have.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey patrick32,

I'm guessing you are referring to the basic videos available for some of our articles such as this one: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/2334?

I'm glad you like them ;) We are actually planning on introducing such videos for all basic and all bronze articles. Afterwards they are also planned for more advanced articles. As a priority we have been working on getting the article section up to date though.

You should hopefully be able to find more such Article videos in the future though :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • patrick32
      patrick32
      Global
      thank you soy
      =]