What if i lose my money?

• roijoha
      roijoha
      Global
      I'm waiting for 50$ on Stars, but i look in the deal, that i have to earn an amount of some kind of points to keep it? What if i lose all the money, before i've got so many points? What will happen then?
  • 5 replies
    • milsveidels
      milsveidels
      Global
      I think nothing! You will loose the free 50$ but will be able to make a deposit and play more! I think we need to stick to pokerstrategy.com articles and bankroll managment!
    • roijoha
      roijoha
      Global
      Of course, bankroll management is important, we've all learned that!

But if something goes wrong, and after 90 days, PokerStrategy notice that someone hasn't got that amount of point, and no cash on Stars, will they come after you to get the money back, or will they take it from your next deposit, or what will happen?

No big deal, just curious:)
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by milsveidels
      I think nothing! You will loose the free 50$ but will be able to make a deposit and play more! I think we need to stick to pokerstrategy.com articles and bankroll managment!
      FACT!! Sticking to the SHC, reading the articles and really absorbing them (not just a quick once through, I mean REALLY understand the content), and good bankroll management are KEY in using the strategies outlined here. Just remember the game itself is volatile, and you could hit a bad streak right off. Don't be afraid to post hands and ask for advise.

And review the videos available as well. They are excellent and really help in applying the strategy to your game.

Good luck!!

And if you don't have sufficient points at the end, they simply take whatever is left of the $50 back. You keep any and all profit. No, PS won't come 'looking for you' to pay it back.
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Don't worry about it.

Just stick to you limits and so on and you'll be fine.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello roijoha,

If you lose your starting capital, then that's simply what happened ;)

We don't ask for it back, nor do you have any obligation to repay it. If you don't have sufficient points after 90 days we do retract the $50 or whatever it is left of it - but if there is no money left, then there is simply no money left. The same goes for if there is more than $50 left. We would only take back $50 (and we don't take any of your later on deposited money either).

The 90 days are plenty of time to clear the 500 points though, and you should really not have any problems if you stick to our articles and use bankroll management ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD