reg. My Poker Rooms

• Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      Hi, I have an account on Mansion and a lot of any places.
      My question is "RakeBack" there is a lot of sites wich gives rakeback, but if I used the bonus code after the quiz I cant use any rakeback?
      all the rakeback is going to pokerstrategy?

Or is it possible to f.eks use a rakeback site and get rakeback and PS points?
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Immanueldk,

There are generally 2 different types of poker rooms; rooms with loyalty programs and rooms with rakeback. Rooms with loyalty programs such as Mansion or PokerStars reward players that stick to the site for a long time and maintain a high 'VIP level' there. The points you earn there can then later be exchanged for money.

For people that have a high VIP status and play a lot at such a site - they bonuses gained through such a VIP program can be much more lucrative than a rakeback deal. A very high Mansion status combined with longterm play can net well over 50% 'rakeback' for example.

In contrast to this are sites such as Full Tilt which offer rakeback. This is then paid out once a week or month and is usually at a fixed rate such as 27% or 33% at Cake.

PokerStrategy always strives to give our members the highest level of bonuses or rakeback possible. So no, we don't keep anything but also give rakeback at sites where this is possible. So if you sign up through us you receive rakeback + PS points - while signing up at a rakeback site would only give rakeback.

The sites on which we offer rakeback are;
      Cake Poker: 33%
      Full Tilt: 27%
      InterPoker: 30%
      PokerHeaven: 30%
      Betfair: 30% to 37%

On the other sites there are loyalty programs which are compareable to rakeback. You of course also take full advantage of these through us. You can find more details here: The First Deposit Bonus Guide

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Immanueldk
      Immanueldk
      Bronze
      So let say I want to make an account on Betfair: 30% to 37%

What should I do?
      Go to betfair, make an account and simply deposit 100$

or do I need a special code from Pokerstrategy, or an another site like rakebrain.com etc. "Bonus code"
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Immanueldk,

If you go to our Poker Room page, you can click on the Betfair link to download the software. When you are creating your account just use the code supplied by PokerStrategy and you will able to benefit from the 30 - 37% Rakeback deal as well as a 100% FDB up to $1,500 as well.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Immanueldk,

The PokerRooms names in my post were all links to our download guides. For Betfair it would be this link: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/786/

You can find all the guides, download links & bonus codes (which you have to use) in the Poker room section: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards
      SoyCD