Partypoker 50$ received , what now

• merijna
      merijna
      Bronze
      Hi guys , since pokerstars denied the bonus for me ( :'( )
      i went to partypoker.
      Now i need 300partypoints to "unlock" the 50$ but i was wondering :
      Is it just about Having 300 partypoints or earning??
      In the case of having , I can't do anything with my points while still waiting for the end of the 90 days , in case of earning , i'd be able to just spend the partypoints at buy-ins or cash bonusses because it'd be about Earning them...
      Anyway , the point is that I don't know if i should/can use my partypoker points while still within the 90 days.
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello merijna,

It is simply about earning them. You can spend the points at any point in time and it won't have an impact on your starting capital. :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Good luck in earning them as unfortunately they have changed the allocation of party points for raked hands in the lower limits in the last couple of days. Check your account for the details. (My account/Party points/How to earn)
    • merijna
      merijna
      Bronze
      Well i prefer S&G's , so yesterday within a few S&G's I already have 3,5 PP points , i have a good scheme worked out ;)
      I am pretty sure it is going to work out for me!
      But I noticed about Partypoker :

-Watching my friends and father playing Pokerstars tells me that platform is way more structured , but maybe that's just because I'm not used to it yet.
      At PP , the cards are too big , the colours are confusing (sometimes i can't even see how much money i still have...)
      and sometimes I can't even see which prices are given out in tournaments ...

-Pokerstars has a way better Vip store

Hopefully I just have to get used to Partypoker ! =]