Push it to the Limit

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Hello readers, just going to be recording my progress through the forums feel free to join in at anytime :D

A little about me and poker to this point... I have played a little of everything really love HORSE and FR/SH NL... I have had focus problems in the past I seem to hit a patch of bad luck and then I give up on the game and play something else which I know is wrong which is why I have decided to start logging my goals and progress here to visually see my goals and such.

So I will be starting my "Quest" with about $1500 which is enough for me to start grinding NL25 6max...

Goals:
      • I will only be using Pokerstrategy material in order to show the quality of this site (PS community & the elephant)
      • Grind hard (4-6 hours a day [1.5k hands a day minimum])
      • do not let variance stop me from playing my "A game"
      • continue to learn more advance concepts of SH through videos, articles, coachings, and Hand Posting
      • see how successful I am in about 130 days of pure grind
        (target goal 130 * 1500 = 200,000 hands over my summer break)
      • explore multiple platfroms in order to have a wide range of table selection

There will be daily updates so check back often I can reply to any questions or comment pretty quickly :P
      There will be daily graphs and some hands which I found strange for which ever reason.

Let me leave you with a motivational song and the title for my blog
  • 3 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      So I have started playing some SH NL25 and I got in about 1k hands yesterday...less than what I planned but I am just getting back into the flow of this game so I guess its okay. I forgot how swingy SH can be BUT some of these big down spikes are because I made some very bad plays which is what I am going to try and improve on.

Heres my graph:

Hands played but not shown on the graph:
      I got in about 182 hands in today not alot but I managed to pick up about 2 stacks which changes the way the graph looks will try to update it tommarow if I can get in a few thousand hands...BUT I have my last Final Exam monday so I am not sure if I can even get them in.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Well I am offically grinding full time most likely until September so the goal is about 1.5k hands a day and today I got that in and alittle extra since I missed a few days. Heres my lifetime graph been running very well... I have been doing some mining and I have uploaded a TON of hands into the elephant and I have been finding players which I have very strong reads on via the stats, which I feel is what is helping me run so well.

I'll wait a few days until I do the next update unless I have a really interesting session tommarow.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Well today has been one of those days (variance is a bitch :( ) I have been loosing a lot of my All in PF situations (AA vs KK [king on the flop], 3bet AA vs steal and he calls with 79s and flops a OESD and goes broke on the flop and turn is his gin card, I get it in with QQ's in a steal situation and the other guy has KK... the list goes on) down about ~4.5 stacks X(

Well I will play another set of about 1k hands later tonight and see what happens until then I'll be relaxing, posting some hands and reviewing my play.

Will post results at the end of the day