This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant stopped working

• nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      It happened after an automatic Windows update that took place yesterday... I don't know why the update would fuck up Elephant but anyway...

I reinstalled Elephant and PostgreSQL as per the instructions given in the forum, and now when I load it up it prompts me to create the databse. I put in the correct username and password... it processes for a while, then tells me that everything is OK, then vanishes into thin air. I restart it and it gives me the same prompt, then again it vanishes!

Halp! :(
  • 1 reply
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      So it's definitely not a PostgreSQL problem because I downloaded Holdem Manager and it works just fine with it. I don't know why Elephant just stopped working like that.

Well it looks like I'm gonna have to ship $55 for HEM... which isn't too bad coz after a few hours of tinkering around it really seems worth the money.