DeucesCracked/CardRunners

• Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Hi all

I hope I' not breaking any rules by discussing this... but I've got 2 offers available to me that are coming up (It's both, not one OR the other...). Just wondering if anyone with experience with these two services has any opinion.

Offer 1) DeucesCracked membership for 3 months, or $40, and;
      Offer 2) 12 month DeucesCracked membership (or additional 12 months) or 12 month CardRunners membership, or $200 .

I really like the learning material offered on PokerStrategy, and this combined with poker books certainly is a big variety of learning material that is certain to take some time to master. I'm trying to follow the advice in an article here and achieve a ratio of 1:4 hours for learning:playing poker.

Would it be wise to take all learning offers (as the cash alternative is discounted)? Or learning site + cash? Or just cash and stick with PokerStrategy material?

Just asking cause I would wanna overload myself with learning sites that I just wouldn't use to their full benefit. I'm still a small stakes player, and suspect that material offered by these sites would be more for higher stakes players. What do you guys think?
  • 3 replies
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Cash and stick to PStrategy! :tongue: I don't think you're allowed to mention these sites on the forum. Expect this post to disappear (or atleast be edited), I think.
    • sliggy
      sliggy
      Bronze
      videos on pokerstrategy are fine, but deucescracked is much better than cardrunners. watch the coaching tree, moving on up, and real life no-limit micro grinder. great series for lowstakes. BalugaWhale = best coach. Followed by Krantz (but krantz is highstakes)
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Videos on pokerstrategy and strategy articles u found here are more than enough to beat low stakes. No need to spend money for those sites especially not if they are a vast part of your BR.