What software for sandgos ?

• JohnJames97
      JohnJames97
      Bronze
      Hi,

What software provides a hud etc for sand gos, any suggestions ?
      Does Holdem manager, Pokertracker provide a hud in sand gos ?
      If so what are the pros and cons of each ?

Cheers and Wealth
  • 8 replies
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      HUDs for Sit and Gos are pretty much useless if you ask me. The stats would be completely inaccurate simply because of the increasing blinds, people's play would change. You can't expect the stats that were taken from the early phases of the tourny to be reliable in the later stages.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I'm using HUD in SNGs. Both PT3 and HEM have one.
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Originally posted by midgetjay
      HUDs for Sit and Gos are pretty much useless if you ask me. The stats would be completely inaccurate simply because of the increasing blinds.........

Filters are your friend.
    • midgetjay
      midgetjay
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nunki
      HUDs for Sit and Gos are pretty much useless if you ask me. The stats would be completely inaccurate simply because of the increasing blinds.........

Filters are your friend.
      Well I've never looked into HUDs for SnGs. I didn't know that there was software out there that did it, but I am assuming form your statement that you can show stats for specific blind levels?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      [Well I've never looked into HUDs for SnGs. I didn't know that there was software out there that did it, but I am assuming form your statement that you can show stats for specific blind levels?
      Might want to check into it then ... HUDs are extremely useful for SnGs. Obviously not as good as they are for cash games, but certainly much much better than nothing.
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I never used any tracking software, but i'm thinking of getting PT in future. Is it better to buy it earlier or later? it would be about 1/3 of my bankroll now so i don't know whether its a good investment at this stage =) )
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Not that good investment if you only have like 300$ in your BR but they offer a two month free trial so you can download it now and use it to boost your winrate and it should bsically pay for itself in the two months..
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advice. thats what i thought: not much point in investing a significant part of my BR =)