Starting Capital also ;)

• AboveAndBeyond
      AboveAndBeyond
      Bronze
      Hei all!

I`am also curious about the starting capital. I made the account 3-4 days ago, passed the quiz and after getting an email to check ID, i sended the ID also.
      I even opened a ticket, but i do understand that all takes time, most of us get probably too excitet to get the starting capital and start playng :)
      I just would like to know that did u get my ID? And a suggestion, u should have somekinda automatic response ;) As if i send my ID i get automatic email back that the ID came trough.
      Ahhh.... and one more question. I did choose the pacific platform for the starting capital. But is it changable now or not?
      Just curious.

Other than that, great site u have and filled with nice information! Keep it up guys, cheers!
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey AboveAndBeyond and welcome,

Good news and bad news;

Bad: It does not seem like the support has processed your ID information yet. Are you sure you sent it to security@pokerstrategy.com from the e-mail address you signed up with? If not please re-send it - or contact or support staff via the ticket system (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/).

Good: Since they haven't you can still ask for them to receive your starting capital on a different site. Just contact them via the ticket system and tell them where you would like to receive it instead (you need to indicate your account name there; and have created the account via our guides)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Indzis
      Indzis
      Bronze
      same here and nobody reply on my email! I send my passport 2 times but nothing!
    • AboveAndBeyond
      AboveAndBeyond
      Bronze
      Well i do have ticket opened also. Other than that i did send it once more. Even tho i re-checked on the "sent" folder and i see that i did send my ID pic few days ago, wierd.

Hmm i do have to think a bit about the poker platform tho. I will make a ticket soon if i rethink the platform :)

Thanks for the fast response! If possible could u please check did my ID go trough this time, thanks!

AboveAndBeyond
    • AboveAndBeyond
      AboveAndBeyond
      Bronze
      Just to let know i did get my starting capital today :) thank`s alot! Allready on Pacific table playng SSS.

To all the rest who have not gotten yet... patience! The money will be there =)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AboveAndBeyond
      Just to let know i did get my starting capital today :) thank`s alot! Allready on Pacific table playng SSS.

To all the rest who have not gotten yet... patience! The money will be there =)
      Great to hear :)

Be sure to use it well & and to post your hands on the forums. Together with the articles & videos you should have no problem moving up!

Best regards
      SoyCD