Hi from Slovakia!

• Ingridlo
      Hi there! I passed the test and i sent an e-mail with photograph of my id check. I sent it two days ago. When can I get bonus from pokerstrategy ($50) to my full tilt account? :) My nickname on full tilt is "Splayto". Thanks

Sorry for my english. I'm from Slovakia. How are you? :)
  • 4 replies
    • cilli
      Hello, finally someone, who is close to my country, in fact my neighbour and in the past a part of our country. I'm from Czech Republic, you are the first one I meet here on forum. Good luck with receiving your capital and at tables too!

CZ: Čauko, kdyžtak si mne přidej do přátel, moc lidí tu neznám :-) Zatím pa
    • kennyxx
      Hi guys,

welcome here and good luck at the tables :)

You will find many CZ/SVK players here, check out CZ thread here, there is a Czech and Slovakia community groups as well...

Ingridlo: since You are bronze, You recieved money already, right?
    • TheLastNail
      Slovakiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Slovakiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pod a bojuj, citaj materialy, analyzuj ruky a dostan sa to top poradia.. chceme prvych 5 v komunite Slovakov :D hehe.. pridaj si ma, popr, napis spravu, mozem poradit nieco, sharnut skype kontakty atd.. momentalne sme 3ja v top10, Opal99, ja & smidlo.. nikto nema take zastupenie ako Slovensko v top10, co dodat..

:heart: SVK rulez :D :heart:
    • opal99
      uz len vyhrat MS :heart: