starting capital

• THISISWAY2EZ
      THISISWAY2EZ
      Global
      Hi,

Last night I made an account and completed the quiz. I asked for the $50 to be sent to my newly created account on Full Tilt. Today, I attempted to log on to my account on Pokerstrategy to see how long it would take for the money to be sent, ony to find out my account had been deactivated. I do not know why, so I created this account in order to make this thread.

Also, I completed the quiz again and asked for the capital to be sent to the same account on full tilt (sorry about this, ignore it). I see now that it will take approximately 2 days, but I worry that this will not work out. I ask to check if all of my information has been processed correctly? The money should be sent into the account "THIS IS WAY 2EZ" on FTP.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Thisisway2ez,

Please do not create any more duplicate accounts, this will not help the situation and only cause you more problems.

Duplicate accounts are an absolute no no and will result in instant bans. You are still able to communicate on your existing account irrespective of whether it is deactivated.

Also and very importantly, accounts are not deactivated without good reason. If your first account was deactivated, then it is unfortunately because you do not meet the qualifying criteria laid down in PokerStrategy's terms and conditions. This latest duplicate account will go exactly the same way.

The terms and conditions are final and non negotiable.

Best regards,

Bart
    • THISISWAY2EZ
      THISISWAY2EZ
      Global
      Okay,

But like I asked, where do I stand in terms of the captial? I really did not do anything at all that i know of to get deactivated, so I made this account to ask why and if the deactivation has caused me loss of the money. I would really like to start playing and see how I do.

Again, sorry about the duplicate. Am I still eligible to receive the money?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi THISISWAY2EZ,

since your account got deactivated you aren't eligible for the starting capital anymore. I don't know why your account got deactivated but let me quote the Terms and Conditions you signed :

4. Exclusion of Users
      PokerStrategy reserves the right to exclude Users from the Platform by removing/deleting the account of the User and by blocking a new registration.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k